To attend a performance at Acker Stadt Palast the following applies:
- Ticket sales online only (at ackerstadtpalast.de/karten)
- Compulsory testing or corresponding proof of Tested, Vaccinated or Recovered.
- Masks are compulsory until you reach your seat
- General hygiene and distance rules.
- Admission begins 20 minutes before the performance.
- No late admission
Freie Bühne Mitte e. V.
transport connections: M1, 12, M8, U8 Rosenthaler Platz
The palace is located at Ackerstr. 169 in Berlin-Mitte. You can enter our theatre in the backyard through the double door between the "Schokoladen" and the "Club der Polnischen Versager".
Special needs: If you have any questions or special needs, such as wheelchair reservations, please write to karten [at]ackerstadtpalast.de.
Description and pictures about access to the venue: access
Enquiries about theatre, dance, performance and new music: theatre[at]ackerstadtpalast[dot]de
Preferably with information about the project and the artists and a video (current or from previous productions).
We ask for your understanding that the answer may take some time and that at the moment an answer is only possible if the production can be included in our schedule.
Questions on technology: technik[at]ackerstadtpalast[dot]de
Others (no enquiries): post[at]ackerstadtpalast[dot]de